Monday, September 13, 2010

SO..I attempted....yoga


So I'm subscribed to Prevention magazines (the best magazines ever),
along with Self and Shape. So I had gotten a 10 minute Yoga tape from
Prevention magazine, I've attempted it before and I only lasted 2 minutes
and I turned it off. However, Sunday night I did the whole tape and my
legs are killing me. I did Yoga tonight as well, along with 5 minutes of
vigorous sit-ups (listening to Kanye's "Stronger" in the process on the ipod)
Then I did 25 jumping jacks and also did some arm curls with my dumbells
to Beyonce's "Get Me Bodied" (the extended version). I think I get much
more of a rush from music while exercising. Also this workout has made
me more relaxed and the hot shower I took afterwards put the icing on the
cake I'm about to pass out for sleep.

SPEAKING OF GOOD WORKOUT MUSIC...Willow Smith (you know Will
Smith's daughter?) Well "Whip My Hair" by Willow Smith is a must-add
on the workout playlist!

1 comment:

  1. Good! I tried yoga once too. It was tough but I hear that it is great for flexibility and circulation.

    ReplyDelete