Monday, September 6, 2010

Today was a great day!

This weather was just awesome, instead of taking a walk around the track like I would have normally done, I decided to take a walk along the beach. The air was crisp, the wind felt good and the sun was shinning, it was awesome. I think I may be sticking to that routine on the weekends, maybe on a Sunday. Except when it get cold, I will stick with the track. I didn't loose any motivation so far. I was mad at myself for not walking a lot this past week, but then I eased up off of myself because I just got Surgery on Monday for my port revision, and the doc did tell me to take it easy. He said my port wouldn't have moved because of Zumba, but just to be extra careful, I will resume my Zumba classes in November, because I'm in love with Zumba like seriously. I need to come up with a morning routine, I may just walk around where I live for about 30 minutes. I burned 333 calories walking today, that was great. Well I have to go to work tomorrow, I did have a week off so I am not complaining at all, I didn't want to take a week off because I like to have a full check, not a partial, but partial is better than nothing. So I'm not complaining, plus the week off did come in handy to get a little ahead in my classes for school.

1 comment:

  1. I never tried Zumba. I will have to do that. I have heard good things about it.

    ReplyDelete