Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Had a port revision

Okay I had a port revision done August 30th on Monday. The reason why it had to be revised is because my doctor tried to give me a fill on Aug 25th, and my port was flipped on it's side. He said me doing Zumba wouldn't have done that, it usually does that if you're losing fat quickly, because they attach it to your fat. Well it only took them a few minutes to do it because he just had to do one incision just to flip up my port, it's not like they had to do all the incisions again...THANK GOD. But anyway my band is 11cc's , and he gave me 5cc's. So I feel much better now because I finally have a restriction. I was eating too much last week and I was feeling like I should have a restriction. Now I am not hungry but because it's well past breakfast time I had 1cup of v8 fusion to drink. I am going to drink my protein berry flavored drink for lunch, so around 12pm, I have it in the freezer waiting. The band life isn't that bad. People said their scared of getting it because they don't want to go through the port flipping and all, but after you went through the 1st surgery, the 2nd one is a piece of pie, I wasn't worried because I prayed before I got up in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment