Saturday, July 31, 2010

My day today


I started off today with eating my protein of 1 scrambled egg.
I went to Zumba class today and did my workout. Then later
on I went to one of my bff''s house so that all of us girls can
hang out and watch movies. My best friend and her husband cook
us all a meal and I didn't feel left out because they made
me a grilled chicken salad with marinated cucumbers (i love cucumbers with vinegar)
Everyone else had lasagna with garlic bread, and it loooked so good
so I told them to take several bites for me lol. I didn't feel like
I was missing anything because I had food to eat and it was
delicious. Also for dessert they had cheesecake, strawberry cheesecake,
and italian icee cups for me. So I didn't eat any cake I ate an icee and I was
happy! I am still full, when the old me would be eating something else
right now. But I am full. I had fun today.

No comments:

Post a Comment